I'm Josh, also known as Jodhus. Adequate husband, passable father, functional systems administrator.
Things that make me happy:
- I'm into #retrocomputing. I'm quite nostalgic for the #c64 and #amiga computers I owned as a child.
- My father introduced me to #linux and #openbsd in the late 90's and I've used them both ever since. He was also instrumental in encouraging the concepts of #security and #privacy to me at an early age.
- My way of giving back to my friends/family/community is by #selfhosting and offering various services to them, including services that promote #federation.
- I like to tinker with #python and #rust programming, leading to questionable results.
- I find humor in almost anything and tend to not be offended by much; however, I will explode into fits of giggles for #nonsequitur and #snarky humor. I am a big fan of #mst3k and #rifftrax.
- I love most genres of music, but I'm not a fan of pop and modern country.
- I used to have lots of fun with #nightphotography back when my camera was state-of-the-art, but have not had the chance in nearly two decades.
- The way to my heart is through #thaifood, #sushi, and most other Asian cuisine.